- This website – www.atozmyshop.com referred further as Site is part of the A To Z MyShop network referred further here as A To Z MyShop . Anyone accessing the Site referred as User and one who is registered or ordering products from the Site referred as Purchaser. All Purchasers are Users and hence reference to Users implies reference to Purchasers as well. When you choose to use or access the site and services offered by the Site, you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement between you and A To Z MyShop .
- A To Z MyShop may change, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time, but if it does so, it will post such changes on the Site through this page.
- A To Z MyShop may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service, Function or Feature at any time, including content. A To Z MyShop may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
2. Who is Bound by This User Agreement
This User Agreement constitutes a binding agreement between A To Z MyShop and the User. If you are using this Service on behalf of another User or Purchaser, you also must comply with all of these terms and conditions and, as the User or an agent of the User, your actions on this Site will bind the User.
3. This User Agreement May Change
- The content of the Site intended to be for personal, non-commercial use. All materials published on the Site (including, but not limited to Product information, description, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, referred as the "Content") are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by A To Z MyShop or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Site.
- You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content or the Service in the Site whole or in part.
- Copying or storing of Content for other than personal use is prohibited without prior written permission from A To Z MyShop .
- You are solely responsible for the content of any submission made by you. A To Z MyShop reserves the right to delete, move, or edit messages that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
- You acknowledge that A To Z MyShop may edit, remove, modify, publish, transmit or display any submissions you make to the Site and you waive any rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
- By submitting information to the Site, you hereby grant to A To Z MyShop , its affiliates and related entities (collectively, A To Z MyShop ) the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, distribute and reproduce all such materials in any form, of any kind now existing or developed in the future.
- You agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself if prompted by the registration form and
- To maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If any information provided by you ("Registration Data") is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, A To Z MyShop has the right to terminate your account and refuse any or all current or future use of the Services. If the inaccuracy in content provided by you caused any loss, damage, or affected the quality of service rendered by A To Z MyShop , no claim can be made to compensate such loss, damage or quality of service.
6. Use of Registration Data
You agree that any registration data you provide may be shared with selected third party firms ("Partner") for delivering services offered by A To Z MyShop . A To Z MyShop shall not be responsible or liable if Partner contacts you, permits a third party to contact you, or provides or discloses your Registration Data to any third party. You agree that this Site gathers certain information such as internet protocol, demographic information, and browser type, on a statistical basis. This information is not linked to any specific personal entity. A To Z MyShop may provide aggregate statistics about its users, traffic patterns and other statistics of certain activities related to Site to trusted third parties in order to continue improving this Site, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information. A To Z MyShop may provide only necessary details as required at the following instances to third parties / partners:
- You have registered to receive such services, or have otherwise authorized A To Z MyShop and/or Partner to disclose such information;
- Law or legal process requires such disclosure.
7. Username and Password
Your account is secured through a username and a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to
- Immediately notify A To Z MyShop of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- Ensure that you logout from your account at the end of each session. A To Z MyShop cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your username and/or password. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may result in termination of your account, at A To Z MyShop sole discretion, and A To Z MyShop may refer details to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
8. Updating User Information
User shall be responsible for keeping the information pertaining to the account up-to-date. Unambiguous, true and accurate details are expected with orders.
9. Product Orders
Users can place orders for products using the Site. These orders do not create a contract between the Purchaser and A To Z MyShop , unless and until A To Z MyShop accept them. A To Z MyShop may send the Purchaser an e-mail acknowledging or confirming an order. Neither an order acknowledgement nor an order confirmation constitutes an acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. Acceptance will be communicated by shipment of the Merchandise. A To Z MyShop reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or to refuse the delivery to any Purchaser. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to supplier pricing information or typographical error, A To Z MyShop shall have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and payment has been made. If you have already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, A To Z MyShop shall promptly initiate a reimbursement process for the affected items or order. Items listed on this site are meant exclusively for India. Currently, this site will not accept any shipments outside India. Order cancellation is not possible once the order is accepted and or payment been processed. Criteria for accepting Returns are exclusively listed in the Returns Policy. In the unlikely event of failure in fulfilling an order after accepting the order to process, A To Z MyShop shall promptly initiate a reimbursement process for the affected items or order. A To Z MyShop entrusts third party service providers to have the Merchandise delivered promptly and safely. Purchasers are advised to check the condition of goods at the time of delivery for loss or damage. The service provider can take down your complaints in this regard and the issues pertaining to this will be treated in a case-by-case manner for appropriate actions. Though we take every effort to make delivery possible in the estimated time for the mode of dispatch selected at the time of order, this does not make a contract or liability for A To Z MyShop to deliver the goods within the mentioned time. As we rely on third party service providers to do the delivery, their terms for delivery are applicable to the shipment handled through them. If the shipment happens to return because of improper address or due to difficulty in tracing the consignee, the shipment may be returned and a Credit Voucher will be issued for the value of goods. This can be reimbursed only against later purchases and the validity of such voucher will be 1 year from the date of issue. The voucher details will be sent to the email address provided.
10. User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this Site and must use the Site for lawful purposes.
- You must not use the Site for any of the following:
• for fraudulent or unlawful purposes
• to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable, might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others, contains viruses, malware, or any other harmful programs or elements.
• to disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of website, its computer systems, servers or networks; provide false information about yourself, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication.
• to transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages; collect information about other visitors, systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless A To Z MyShop and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, from and against any claim, demand, liability, cost, damage or lost it may incur, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
You understand and agree that your use of this web site and any services or content provided (the "service") is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you "as is" and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or expressed, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty, implied or expressed, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither we nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
You expressly understand and agree that neither we, nor our partners, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of
- The use of or the inability to use the service,
- the cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through the service,
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions,
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
- any other matter relating to the service.
A To Z MyShop may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service for any reason, including, without limitation, breach or assignment of this Agreement.
15. Reservation of Rights.
A To Z MyShop reserve all rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that it may have in the Site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
16. Miscellaneous Information.